Quote of the Day ...

"To be rich in friends is to be poor in nothing" ~ Lillian Whiting
.... sent to me by Jean to brighten what had been my darkest day.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

The follow up to unanswered questions.

Mirko. Thank you.

Because of Mirko I will never know how to finish the story about Phyllis in fact. Mirko worked to make sure I had my own room on board the boat and that Phyllis could continue to be an enigma to us all. Danielle made a good point today when she said that Phyllis served to unify us all as a group -- a thread of commonality (so-to-speak) -- as we all bore the same question about Phyllis and who she really is.


Phyllis was the character I expected her to be ... and more!! Phyllis left last night for Atlanta and I'm quite sure none of us will forget her! Ever.


This is Phyllis as I found her riding in the tethered skiff alongside the boat one morning ... she had somehow managed to crawl out there while we were traveling along at about 8 knots. YIKES!!






And this is how Mirko did his onboard exercise program!







No comments:

Post a Comment