Wednesday, March 3, 2010
"Forget Injuries, Never Forget Kindnesses." ~ Confucious
First, let me apologise for the graphic nature of the last post. I truly found it shocking that some people took my stoicism as meaning both my illness and my treatment were no big deal. It was a bit of a rant from me but far better to let that stuff out and move on, than it is to keep it in and have it negatively impact my health. Thanks for bearing with me.
I'm a little behind on a lot of things as I seem to have an overwhelming central focus on my own life at the moment, but know that once I'm past all of this, I will be back ... with a vengeance!! I promise. :) (in a good way, of course!) ;)
Thank you to everyone who keeps in touch and keeps me in your thoughts and prayers. It all really helps! I'm overwhelmed by your cards, emails, phone calls and comments. (PS: it's ok to comment on the blog if you wish) - you are amazing and I SO appreciate it! Your words, thoughts and acts of kindnesses will be in my heart forever and are helping me survive and grow through this time.
Some of the wonderful, random acts of kindness:
Hugs from Deb!
Special words and thoughts from MaryAnn and Kaye!
"card of the day" award goes to Sarah! But I've never met this guy in any of my hospital visits! :(
Cards, cards, cards ....
Cards! ...
and MORE cards! :)
I'm a little behind on a lot of things as I seem to have an overwhelming central focus on my own life at the moment, but know that once I'm past all of this, I will be back ... with a vengeance!! I promise. :) (in a good way, of course!) ;)
Thank you to everyone who keeps in touch and keeps me in your thoughts and prayers. It all really helps! I'm overwhelmed by your cards, emails, phone calls and comments. (PS: it's ok to comment on the blog if you wish) - you are amazing and I SO appreciate it! Your words, thoughts and acts of kindnesses will be in my heart forever and are helping me survive and grow through this time.
Some of the wonderful, random acts of kindness:
Hugs from Deb!
Special words and thoughts from MaryAnn and Kaye!
"card of the day" award goes to Sarah! But I've never met this guy in any of my hospital visits! :(
Cards, cards, cards ....
Cards! ...
and MORE cards! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hugs for you today and you continue to press forward!
ReplyDeleteMe & B
I just made a ID10T error - wrote a great comment, full of witty sayings meant to make you laugh and then didn't choose a profile to post and the whole thing was gone - will I ever conquer technology or will I be still writing with paper and pen in 30 years time. Anyway all I wanted to say was keep those white cells pumping - listening to SOCA music may help- that beat, those saucy lyrics.. Missed you at sushi lunch on Monday.
ReplyDeleteAnn Nickerson
Ann Nickerson