Quote of the Day ...

"To be rich in friends is to be poor in nothing" ~ Lillian Whiting
.... sent to me by Jean to brighten what had been my darkest day.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Saying "good bye" to cancer treatments forever!

My Second Last Day: 

One of the last few times to snuggle with "Foam Lori".    The past 6 weeks have flown by and I will truly miss the RT team:  (regulars)  Lisa, Mark, Shannon, Diane, Karen and all of the other people in the dept who have had such a positive affect on my life recently.  Thanks to you all! 
















Saying Good bye to 'Foam Lori" ... she leaves from here to find some altered state to help someone else beat cancer in the future.   Go "Foam Lori"! 























Victory!  I'm still wearing skinny jeans at the end - when they told me I'd have to wear Muu-muu's. Ha!  No way.  ;) 

PS:  Foam Lori has a fat ass, a square head and ... she's taller than me.  It's really time for her to GO!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment