Sunday, February 7, 2010
It’s the end of week #1 and so far – so good!
Part of you wants to just go to sleep for 6 weeks and wake up when it’s all over. Another part of you thinks about the technology and how there must be a way to diagnose, treat and cure cancer all in one day “at the shop”. If we can do it for cars – why can’t we do it for people??
I celebrated the end of week #1 with a dinner party and “girl’s night” at my house. Janna, Tammy, Shae and I had some great laughs, watched Ground Hog Day – the movie - and partook in some libation of the alcoholic variety! (I was told I could have a glass of wine if I followed it with 3 glasses of water – whew!!).
Thanks ladies ... it was fun! :)
I celebrated the end of week #1 with a dinner party and “girl’s night” at my house. Janna, Tammy, Shae and I had some great laughs, watched Ground Hog Day – the movie - and partook in some libation of the alcoholic variety! (I was told I could have a glass of wine if I followed it with 3 glasses of water – whew!!).
Thanks ladies ... it was fun! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment