Quote of the Day ...

"To be rich in friends is to be poor in nothing" ~ Lillian Whiting
.... sent to me by Jean to brighten what had been my darkest day.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Making Treatment a 'Walk in the Park'

I discovered a free parking area in a park across the street from the Radiation unit  - it’s literally right across the street.  Graffiti has been coming to treatment with me every day but staying in the car while I was in the hospital – when I discovered the park (and free parking!) it made perfect sense to park there and take him for a walk, too.     

So now, instead of going out each day for treatment – we simply head to the park for a walk and stop by the treatment center for a few mins.   Ergo – it’s all just a walk in the park! 

No comments:

Post a Comment